The world’s top corporations and conference planners trust Saleema Vellani to provide subject matter expertise, entertaining storytelling, and practical, actionable advice.
Each program listed below may be offered as:
• A keynote speech
• Corporate training workshop
• Virtual presentation
Saleema travels from Washington D.C. Speaking fees are available upon request.book saleema
Are you passionate about making an impact but feel distant from those you’re actually meant to serve? Increasing your influence doesn’t have to be hard if you learn to show up in the world as the leader you’re meant to be instead of trying so hard to fit into someone else’s idea of how you should be.
During this highly interactive keynote, your audience walks away with:
• Identifying their highest impact leadership style and removing any blocks that keep them from maximizing their impact
• Gaining an appreciation of how their interior condition serves as a foundation for intentional leadership
• Understanding innovative leadership tools that create the conditions to move from vision to action in extraordinary new ways
Empathy is the undervalued stock of innovation. When we learn how to practice empathy in a systematic way, we become much more
effective at developing innovative ideas and solutions. You’ll walk away with tools to help break the mold of tried-and-tested
methodologies and make new connections through an experiential learning process.
Your audience leaves this keynote with:
• Learning how to develop an entrepreneurial mindset and adapt quickly to changing circumstances
• Understanding how to apply design thinking to solve complex challenges
• Practical tools to help make better decisions by getting inside the mind of who you’re crafting a solution for
Just like emotional intelligence, some people naturally have a high adaptability quotient (AQ)—which measures how quickly we adapt to changing circumstances. The more resilient we are, the more effectively and constructively we can respond to challenges. To lead with grace requires knowing who we are, which allows us to inspire people to move organizations toward their goals. Leading with grit and grace can result to gains in productivity, capacity, performance, innovation and morale.
In this session, attendees will learn how:
• Developing self-awareness and empathy are key to driving inclusive innovation
• Learning from those we have the least in common helps us build a growth mindset
• Embracing divergent thinking to think out of the box helps us craft innovative solutions to complex problems
Just like emotional intelligence, some people naturally have a high adaptability quotient (AQ)—which measures how quickly we adapt to changing circumstances. However, it can also be learned, and is commonly known as the science of resilience. The more resilient you are, the more effectively and constructively you can respond to challenges. Leading with grit and grace can result to gains in productivity, capacity, performance, innovation and morale.
After this session, your audience will learn how:
• Leveraging adversities and reframing our self-narratives can lead to opportunities
• Embodying and projecting vulnerability to maximize our influence
• Adaptability is key for authentic leadership