The world’s top corporations and conference planners trust Saleema Vellani to provide subject matter expertise, entertaining storytelling, and practical, actionable advice.
Each program listed below may be offered as:
• A keynote speech
• Corporate training workshop
• Virtual presentation
Saleema travels from Washington D.C. Speaking fees are available upon request.book saleema
Are you passionate about making an impact but feel distant from those you’re actually meant to serve? Increasing your influence doesn’t have to be hard if you learn to show up in the world as the leader you’re meant to be instead of trying so hard to fit into someone else’s idea of how you should be.
During this highly interactive keynote, your audience walks away with:
• Identifying their highest impact leadership style and removing any blocks that keep them from maximizing their impact
• Gaining an appreciation of how their interior condition serves as a foundation for intentional leadership
• Understanding innovative leadership tools that create the conditions to move from vision to action in extraordinary new ways
Empathy is the undervalued stock of innovation. When we learn how to practice empathy in a systematic way, we become much more
effective at developing innovative ideas and solutions. You’ll walk away with tools to help break the mold of tried-and-tested
methodologies and make new connections through an experiential learning process.
Your audience leaves this keynote with:
• Learning how to develop an entrepreneurial mindset and adapt quickly to changing circumstances
• Understanding how to apply design thinking to solve complex challenges
• Practical tools to help make better decisions by getting inside the mind of who you’re crafting a solution for
Inclusive leaders create innovative, dynamic workplaces with human-centered policies where employees feel connected to and supportive of one another, and where diverse groups advance and thrive. Diversity, inclusion, and belonging has a profound impact on overall team productivity and innovation.
In this session, attendees will learn how:
• How to develop diversity self-awareness
• How to empathize and learn from those we have the least in common with
• How to build resilience and embrace divergent thinking and failure
Innovation isn’t just about having the best idea to solve the world’s most pressing challenges. Nor is it just about technology. It’s about being human. It’s about putting existing things together in new ways to create value. We need to redefine innovation—it’s an overused word whose meaning has been diluted, yet having an innovative mindset is one of the most important 21st-century skills.
In this session, attendees will learn:
• The 10 most important skills for the Future of Work, which we’re already in
• How to build more authentic relationships with those around them
• How to use associative thinking to develop an innovative mindset